Hubbard Broadcasting Inc. is seeking a Digital Campaign Strategist.
Hubbard Broadcasting Inc., is the parent company of several media companies including Hubbard Television, Hubbard Radio, REELZ, F&F Productions and 2060 Digital. Based in St. Paul, MN, this family-run business has been in operations for nearly 100 years.
- Traffic digital display and video campaigns for television stations' websites, mobile apps, and OTT products in Google Ad Manager
- Be an in-house expert for Google Ad Manager (GAM)
- Manage communication and support tickets between TV stations and our audience-reach teams for demand-side campaigns in display, video, OTT, PPC, SEO, social media, website design, email marketing, digital audio, etc.
- Monitor campaigns' status for any missing creative or actions
- Troubleshoot issues as needed
- Assist stations with campaign reporting including descriptive context of what was delivered and key performance indicators (KPIs) achieved
- Communicate effectively with stations and explain complex digital products in simple terms for salespeople and clients
- Assist stations with campaign results and next steps for client renewals
Compensation and Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding nearly 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
The Hubbard Broadcasting Television Group seeks a motivated Ad Operations (Ad Ops) team member responsible for trafficking and implementing client campaigns on our owned digital properties and managing communication and support tickets with our audience-reach teams, including proposals, campaign build, optimization, and reporting. This role can also act as a "translator" between the complexity of digital ad operations (ad ops) and the more personal interaction between salespeople and clients. Candidates may be able to perform this job virtually from the states of MN, NM, MO and AZ.
- Understanding/experience with Google Ad Manager (GAM)
- Familiarity and experience with digital advertising services
- Digital campaign experience of at least one year preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Must be highly creative, flexible and deadline-oriented
- Ability to problem-solve
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
For more details and to apply, click here.