Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. in Minneapolis/St. Paul is seeking a Cafeteria Assistant.
- Prior customer services experience in a retail or restaurant environment. Ability to relate and communicate with a variety of people.
- Multi-task with a variety of duties
- Must be flexible and able to deal with unexpected changes calmly.
- Ability to learn catering techniques.
- Ability to comply with Minnesota Health Regulations and complete required training.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication or adverse information alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position.
This position is responsible providing food service in a friendly, timely and professional manner. Additionally assists with baking, catering and general cafeteria needs.
- Set up FOH before service
- Make breakfast to order
- Provide pre-made items for breakfast
- Serve daily entree
- Run the cash register
- Help with dishes
- Prepare pizzas
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Date and rotate product
- Prepare made to order menu items
- Prepare and refresh salad bar
- Keep FOH stocked with beverages, chips, utensils, etc...
- Prepare baked goods.
- Keep inventory of everyday products on hand and ready for sale.
- Prepare catering food under direction of Cafeteria Manager. Set-up catering, break down catering. Gathers all necessary utensils, plates, serving dishes, cups, condiments, etc. for catering orders. Cleans and picks up items after event.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours. May cover additional hours if needed.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Complete other duties as requested and needed.
For more details and to apply, click here.
Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.