Learfield is seeking a Anchor, Reporter for Minnesota News Network.
Anchor-reporters are the on-air voices of the network, as well as the content providers of written stories, audio and newscasts for affiliate clients statewide, and in some cases, regionally or nationally.
- Report on breaking news events either in person or through a series of phone interviews that are of importance to a statewide audience. This includes contacting and meeting with state and national leaders and newsmakers.
- Produce and anchor hourly radio newscasts, podcasts and various web products.
- write and publish news stories to various websites and social media platforms.
- Interact with affiliate stations all over the state to gather news and serve their need for newscast, including interviews and special reports.
- Create digital photos and video.
- College or technical college degree in appropriate field.
- On-air broadcast training
- At least two years of experience at a radio or TV station or network.
- Proficiency in most up-to-date digital audio editing tools
- Radio studio operations experience
- Audio field production – both live and taped
- College-level writing and editing abilities
- Knowledge of government (or sports) systems.
For more details and to apply, click here.
Learfield is an equal opportunity employer.