Audacy Minneapolis is seeking a Part-Time Talk Show Host.
What You'll Do:
- Perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Communicate with producer, Brand Manager and News Director to ensure program goals are continually being met.
- Work with the show producer on content strategies, story angles, guest ideas and engagement.
- Interact with the audience on social media daily.
- Maintain strong contacts and relationships with a variety of types of community leaders.
- Create daily content for website and social media channels.
- Prepare and research for broadcasts.
- Protect the station’s FCC license.
- Ensure that contests and promotional announcements are executed properly.
- Cross-promotion of other station shows both on air and via social media.
- Occasionally make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
- Other duties as required by management.
Required & Preferred:
- Be a great teammate (work well collaborating with others).
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
- Knowledge of the format and audience.
- Understanding of FCC guidelines.
- Connections and familiarity with the Twin Cities area, Minnesota and the station.
For more details and to apply, click here.
Audacy is an equal opportunity employer.