KSTP-FM in Minneapolis/St. Paul is seeking a Sales Coordinator.
Hubbard Radio-Twin Cities is a full-service media company with legendary radio stations and cutting-edge digital solutions. We serve the Greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul community and offer a menu of marketing services including radio, full-service digital, influencer marketing, creative services, custom content, podcasts and events. At Hubbard, we're looking for the best people in local media to help build dominant brands that connect consumers and advertisers to build better businesses and communities. We succeed by always doing the right thing with focus, urgency, and passion.
- Prepare quality written PowerPoint proposals and presentations incorporating and maintaining all sales standards.
- Sales order entry into Marketron
- Act as Project Coordinator for sales related events and initiatives.
- Provide air checks and spot times for Account Executives.
- Complete monthly Co-Op paperwork. Coordinate scripts and match to specific invoices, notarize and send to client.
- Attend meetings as required or requested.
- Seek out ways to expand current skills and abilities; take initiative to learn new tasks, duties, technology and equipment. Offer ideas that would enhance or improve the way work is done.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Complete other duties as requested and needed.
- Provide Back up responsibility for Traffic Manager to cover for vacation and sick days
- Enter orders accurately into Marketron.
- Enter copy accurately into v-Creative
Compensation and Benefits
When extending an offer, the company considers a variety of factors such as (but not limited to) the candidate's work experience, education/training & key skills as well as internal peer equity and other market and business considerations.
For information regarding our benefits, please copy the link below and paste in your browser:
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding over 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
The Sales Coordinator provides administrative support to Account Executives, Sales/Marketing Management by performing a variety of clerical/administrative support tasks, including creation and customizing sales pieces and proposals, research and answering phones. In addition, this position will be trained to support the Traffic Manager.
Hubbard Twin Cities, which includes KSTP-FM/KS95, KTMY-FM/myTalk 107, KSTP-AM/SKOR North and 2060 Digital is committed to creating relevant content for the community that we serve. Through continuously evolving brands, we connect consumers with advertisers across a growing number of distribution platforms including radio, podcasts, social media, and digital. We do this with a commitment to our community...while growing our people and profits.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills including poise, tact, diplomacy and ability to handle sensitive, confidential information and challenging situations are essential.
- Must have excellent language and grammar skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented. Must have a pleasant, customer-service oriented style-face-to-face, over the telephone and electronically.
- Computer experience including proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have strong customer service orientation and strong organizational skills.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Pleasant and professional in appearance and manner.
- Ability to prepare reports, business correspondence, and business proposals.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to work on short deadlines and in pressure situations; work other times as needed.
- Strong team player. Work well with others. Foster a spirit of cooperation and helpfulness.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
For more details and to apply, click here.