Hubbard Radio in Minneapolis/St. Paul is seeking a Programmatic Podcast Advertising Manager.
- Oversee programmatic audio ad performance across Hubbard's portfolio of podcasts
- Make recommendations for additional demand partners and own setup process
- Manage price floors, maximizing profitability
- Analyze entire podcast portfolio and make recommendations for proper inventory optimization
- Opportunity to further define the role and champion all podcast ad revenue growth from programmatic to local-direct
- Support internal and external clients with new and ongoing programmatic buys from pre-sale to order set-up, through optimization and reporting
- Optimize listener experience - adjust frequency caps and inventory load
- React to reports of unwanted ads/ad categories by listeners or internal personnel in a timely manner
- Recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Possibility for programmatic management of Hubbard live stream inventory
- Provide programmatic performance reports and recaps
- Other duties as assigned
From Brooke & Jeffrey to Garage Logic, Purple Daily, The Rizzuto Show, KVJ Show, The Morning After STL and beyond - Hubbard Radio has amassed a robust portfolio of high performing podcasts. The Programmatic Advertising Manager will be responsible for maximizing revenue across our entire portfolio of podcasts via programmatic platforms through optimization and inventory management.
- Experience with programmatic ecosystem including supply-side platforms / ad exchanges, data management platforms, brand safety partners, data partners, and publishers
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel/spreadsheets
- Experience with VAST is a plus
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Preferably a podcast listener and advocate for the medium
For more details and to apply, click here.
Hubbard Radio is an equal opportunity employer.