Pioneer PBS, located in Granite Falls, Minnesota has an immediate opening in our Engineering Department for a Media / IT Specialist. This position is responsible for hands-on project implementation as directed by Chief Technology Officer, serving Pioneer PBS employees with the technology and tools to execute their jobs from production and communications to administration and master control operations.
The successful candidate for this position has completed or is working to complete a degree in a technical field or at least 4 years of IT/Media or broadcast experience.
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Creative Suite and various databases, video storage etc.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to all work situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills in preparing work guidelines and schedules, as well as records, reports and inventory control.
- Ability to operate test equipment, interpret results, and collaborate on corrective actions.
- Must be able to work varying hours and weekends as projects may dictate to impact users as little as possible.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently, yet take direction, and work successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to remain positive and foster a positive work environment.
- Ability to document electronically the maintenance that is accomplished.
Please cover letter, resume and references to Pioneer PBS, Human Resources, 1 Pioneer Drive, Granite Falls, MN 56241 or e-mail to email@example.com. Review to begin immediately.
Pioneer PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.