Hubbard Broadcasting in Minneapolis/St. Paul is seeking a Lead IT Support Engineer.
Hubbard Broadcasting Inc., is the parent company of several media companies including Hubbard Television, Hubbard Radio, REELZ, F&F Productions and 2060 Digital. Based in St. Paul, MN, this family-run business has been in operations for nearly 100 years.
- Provide technical leadership, work direction and organization to the Corporate I.S. Help Desk team.
- Provide organizational level support to staff accessing Microsoft Active Directory and the Office 365 system.
- Drive the effective adoption and use of Office 365 based systems including Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive. Includes developing implementation plans and training, monitoring and managing system usage, and working directly with staff and departments.
- Develop systems and processes to help advance the Help Desk's service level objectives focused on areas such as the timely deployment of systems and accounts, effective system maintenance and security.
- Support the organization's PC technology selection and procurement processes. Work with management and Purchasing to drive efficient acquisition methods and life cycle management of PC related technology.
- Participate in an afterhours call rotation.
- Ability to work on short notice, weekends, evenings and occasionally travel.
- Work cooperatively and professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
When extending an offer, the company considers a variety of factors such as (but not limited to) the candidate's work experience, education/training & key skills as well as internal peer equity and other market and business considerations.
For information regarding our benefits, please copy the link below and paste in your browser:
We are an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding nearly 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
This is on-site position provides leadership, direction, organization to the Help Desk functions as well as support of technical operations at the organization's corporate headquarters and for its 7x24 television and radio broadcast business units located across the country.
- Technical degree and/or a minimum of four years of applicable experience.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, be a team contributor and work well with staff at all levels of an organization.
- Requires a strong competency with Active Directory, Office 365, and the requirements of supporting PC hardware, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Supervisory, leadership and/or work delegation experience helpful.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others within a diverse work force.
- Technical certifications, experience with MS Intune, Apple hardware and operating systems, Ivanti EPM, and mobile device management experience is a plus.
- Experience working as a team member with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment, computer keyboards and phones.
- Communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to sit or stand and work at a computer screen for periods of time.
- Prepare reports, business correspondence, and business proposals.
- Think critically, strategically, logically, and articulate information in a clear, concise manner to others.
- Work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines.
- Travel via airplanes for overnight business trips.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to hear alarms and other audio signals.
- Ability to respond to service calls and participate in an on-call rotation schedule.
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication or adverse history information alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
For more details and to apply, click here.