Hubbard Broadcasting in Minneapolis/St. Paul is seeking a Desktop Support Engineer.
Hubbard Broadcasting Inc., is the parent company of several media companies including Hubbard Television, Hubbard Radio, REELZ, F&F Productions and 2060 Digital. Based in St. Paul, MN, this family-run business has been in operations for nearly 100 years.
- Provide deployment, maintenance, and operational support to staff with PCs, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Provide phone and online support to staff with software usage and account management in various platforms including Microsoft Active Directory, Office365, Adobe Cloud, ADP, and others.
- Effectively diagnose and resolve problems with PC hardware, network connectivity and software applications in primarily a Microsoft Windows infrastructure.
- Work cooperatively and professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Participate in an afterhours call rotation.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
When extending an offer, the company considers a variety of factors such as (but not limited to) the candidate's work experience, education/training & key skills as well as internal peer equity and other market and business considerations.
For information regarding our benefits, please copy the link below and paste in your browser:
We are an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding nearly 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
This on-site position supports Help Desk operations at the organization's corporate headquarters and for its 7x24 television and radio broadcast business units located across the country.
- Technical degree and/or a minimum of four years of applicable experience.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, be a team contributor and work well with staff at all levels of an organization.
- Strong competency with Active Directory, Office 365, and the requirements of supporting PC hardware, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Individual needs to be a team player and work well with others.
- Applicable experience as a technical support engineer or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical certifications and/or expertise with O365 applications, MS Intune, Apple hardware and Operating systems, Ivanti EPM, and mobile device management experience is a plus.
- Physical Requirements
- Dexterity to operate machinery/computer and phones.
- Ability to respond to service calls and participate in an afterhours on-call rotation schedule.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment, computer keyboards and phones.
- Communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to sit or stand and work at a computer screen for periods of time.
- Think critically, strategically, logically, and articulate information in a clear, concise manner to others.
- Work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to hear alarms and other audio signals.
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication or adverse history information alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
For more details and to apply, click here.