Hubbard Radio Alexandria is seeking an Events Coordinator.
- Previous radio and/or event planning experience recommended
- College Degree or some college a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Proficient in computer programs: Word, Excel, Power Point. Working knowledge of social media/digital platforms, email/newsletter, graphic design a plus
- Project planning, event production and promotion experience preferred
- Ability to generate creative ideas and manage execution of events and promotions.
- Strong leadership skills with a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter and work individually but able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent follow-through, initiative and resourcefulness
- Very strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task
- Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving history as determined by the Company (driving record will be checked).
- Punctuality and regular predictable attendance are critical.
- Project an appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Stand and walk for extended period of time
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to hear clearly.
- Dexterity to manipulate computer keys and other office equipment.
- Must be able to drive station and own vehicles for work purposes.
- Requires the ability to think critically, creatively, analyze data and to articulate information in clear, concise manner to others.
- Ability to grasp, process and translate the landscape which drives the business.
Develop, plan and execute on site promotions, networking and marking events for all HBI Radio in Northern MN markets. Manage and grow NTR event revenues with Sales. Act as community service liaison.
- Develops, coordinates and executes all community outreach, marketing campaigns including social media and digital, and events related to extending and growing brand strategies and revenue growth for all Northern MN radio stations.
- Works with Sales Departments to establish outside relationships for cross-promotional partnerships and sponsorships. Works on the development and execution of community growth strategies.
- Creates budgets and P&Ls for all station events.
- Manage client sponsorships. Negotiate with vendors and venues on pricing and logistics.
- Acts as on-site manager at all events. Oversee and supervise vendors and any station staff.
- Manage press releases. Secure the press and press requests for events.
- Recruit and supervise an effective team for each event.
- Assist with digital content, copywriting, on-air production and other areas related to events and promotions.
- Attend all meetings with internal staff, sales clients and community partners.
- Works in a team environment with a variety of people internally and externally.
- Works established schedule and other hours as needed including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
For more details and to apply, click here.
Hubbard Radio is an equal opportunity employer.