KAAL-TV in Rochester, MN is seeking a Creative Services Promotions Producer.
- College degree in Mass Communications or comparable experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in video production.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- Experience in field and in-studio camera operation and non-linear editing.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Graphic Design experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
This position works closely with the News Department and the Creative Services Director to create concepts and scripts for station image and daily topical promotions. The Creative Services Promotions Producer attempts to solve issues and create solutions.
- Create creative concepts and scripts for station image and daily topical promotions.
- Assists with day-to-day communication, scripts revisions, brainstorming, mentoring, and troubleshooting.
- Create station promotions, public service announcements, and event promotions by conceptualizing and writing assigned projects. Projects include proof of brand and tune-in spots, promotables, station brand, and other strategic promotions.
- Travels to area locations for the purpose of meeting with partners and scouting locations (to include promo-related shoots).
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with traffic and sales departments to ensure that client sessions and productions are completed on time and in a quality manner for all C.S.
- Involved in the workflow of projects with CSD and Sales Management.
- Uses Wide Orbit to fill unsold inventory on the logs with station promotions.
- Executes ABC’s daily baseline promotion plan.
For more details and to apply, click here.
KAAL-TV is an equal opportunity employer.