Digital & Radio Content Leader/ Radio Host - WWJO
*This is a Full-time in-office position working closely and collaboratively with a Team*
Townsquare Media has an open opportunity for a Digital & Radio Content Leader and Host for WWJO. We're looking for a strong content creator and someone to be the champion of the station on the streets - you must be a 360 talent to propel the brand to new heights.
Townsquare is a digital-first company, built in tandem with great radio brands that emphasize great local content and community involvement. You must be excited to embrace and prioritize the digital world alongside the terrestrial and be ready to learn and grow with a world-class team.
Applicants must be social media savvy, regularly contribute great local content to the station's website, mobile app, and all social platforms. Digital is not an afterthought at Townsquare Media, it is part of our DNA - and what sets us apart.
The successful candidate must be able to connect and engage with the station's target audience on all platforms. You're ready to put down roots, build community relationships and become a part of a community - at a driven and inventive company that strongly values our most important asset - our people. We're looking for someone that's ready to build and be part of the future of Townsquare Media.
- Applicant will be in charge of the full image of the station. This includes music, imaging, social media,
- Publish a minimum of 2 original local articles per day on the station website and mobile app.
- Write assigned Facebook posts along with other social media platforms including Twitter and our mobile app.
- Attend and assists in all market cluster live events, and produce station promos and imaging on a daily basis.
- Conducts Live Remotes and appearances and assist in special promotions and programming activities.
- You will also have the opportunity to cover an on-air shift either on weekdays or weekends.
- History of original written digital content or able to prove an ability to write original content
- Knowledge of basic FCC rules and regulations.
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels, multi-task, and handle pressures and deadlines.
- Skill in operation of control board, remote broadcasting, and other related production equipment.
- Proficiency in NexGen and Adobe Audition.
- Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Public speaking skills and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting.
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing.
- PTO accrued through the year plus company holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
For more details and to apply, click here.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.