Hubbard Digital Twin Cities is seeking a Digital Client Auccess Manager.
Hubbard Digital is a technology-driven digital marketing provider focusing on building and managing campaigns that address our client's needs. We specialize in Display, PPC, Social Media, Web design, Video, and house a team of some the brightest minds in the business. Hubbard Digital is a Google Premier Partner and we hold over 90 Google certifications. We pride ourselves in delivering consistent, quantifiable results. If you're passionate about creating lasting client relationships and delivering results-driven content, Hubbard Digital may be perfect place to grow your career.
- Client On-boarding:
- Plan, manage, and execute internal and external kickoff meetings with clients
- Create checklist of onboarding items and monitor checklist through completion and campaign launch
- Build meetings agendas, and lead and execute the meetings
- Ensure the appropriate level of connectivity to client platforms
- Establish and ensure creative deadlines are met
- Track and communicate progress updates to all stakeholders
- Client Campaign Management:
- Clearly understand and be able to communicate all of the capabilities of the Digital sales department.
- Work with DBS’ and Account Executives on execution of campaigns. Gather and proof all materials. Work with all parties until directions are clear and complete.
- Work with 3rd party vendors organizing and supplying them all needed art, copy, links, and necessary materials to run a successful campaign. Build UTM codes and ensure correct ad tag placement when needed. Monitor progress of projects. Watch and stick to deadlines and help assure that campaigns start and end on time.
- Prioritize workload, including RFP and IO placement, presentation and recap creation among other duties. Work with Digital Sales Manager, DPM’s and DBS’ to revise, create and implement new processes as needed.
- Organize and work with vendors to monitor campaign delivery for all types of Digital campaigns and communicate relevant metrics and perceived issues to DBS’ and sales reps.
- Utilize statistics from vendor dashboards and Google Analytics to develop and provide client facing, regular, campaign recaps and additional recaps and reports as assigned or needed. Recaps include analyzing impressions, click throughs, conversions, Google Analytics statistics, and additional metrics.
- Work with business department to confirm currently billed campaigns are running according to Marketron sales order, and to resolve monthly invoicing queries.
- Attend trainings on a regular basis to keep up with new digital trends and products.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with digital and sales departments. Build working relationships with co-workers, customers, vendors and the general public. Act in a professional manner when representing Hubbard Interactive and our radio stations.
- Satisfactorily complete other duties and special projects as needed or assigned.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours. Be able to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed, as assigned and needed.
- Client Reporting & Optimizations:
- Train clients to use the reporting dashboard
- Weekly monitoring of client performance and reporting, as needed
- Ensure all connectivity points are established, including Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Manage and lead internal and external client reporting meetings
- Quality assurance for accurate reporting
- Provide thoughtful and insightful reporting commentary, including Google Analytics
- Client Retention:
- Communicate and drive the client retention process, and ensure clients are delighted
- Special projects as needed.
The Digital Client Success Manager (CSM) will oversee new accounts and engage with our newest clients to support the implementation of their digital products. The CSM facilitates the group of contributors dedicated to clients' successful onboardings and integrations, campaign and annual reporting, and additional client support as needed. The CSM Provides best-in-class support to both internal and external stakeholders, consistently exceeding expectations, and consequently driving revenue and client retention.
- 2+ years project management experience; familiarity with Asana.com is a plus
- Strong focus on customer service and ability to present ideas to both internal and external customers; essential to be comfortable being client-facing in meetings
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and tactics
- Advanced Google analytics certification and the ability to normalize analytical findings for a non-technical audience
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Must be highly creative, flexible and deadline-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function successfully in team environment
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed
Compensation and Benefits
When extending an offer, the company considers a variety of factors such as (but not limited to) the candidate's work experience, education/training & key skills as well as internal peer equity and other market and business considerations.
For information regarding our benefits, please copy the link below and paste in your browser:
We are an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding nearly 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
For more details and to apply, click here.