Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. is seeking a Benefits and HRIS Administrator.
Hubbard Broadcasting Inc., is the parent company of several media companies including Hubbard Television, Hubbard Radio, REELZ, F&F Productions and 2060 Digital. Based in St. Paul, MN, this family-run business has been in operations for nearly 100 years.
- Oversee and perform tasks related to Human Resources and benefits information, including daily data entry of all personnel information changes into HRIS system according to data standards, retrieval, and generation of standard and ad hoc reports and forms.
- Monitor incoming paperwork, troubleshoot, and resolve issues daily, to maintain the integrity of our employee data.
- Work with location HR and payroll department personnel to ensure data timeliness, accuracy, and integrity.
- Perform quarterly data audits to ensure compliance to data standards.
- Conduct weekly benefits new hire orientation in person and via web-based meeting technology.
- Respond and follow up with employee benefit inquiries in a professional and timely manner. If necessary, research and document conversations and process.
- Recommend and implement improvements of Human Resources-Payroll-Benefits processes and documentation, both manual and system-based.
- Work with carrier and payroll to correct issues that affect participants. Notify Benefits Manager of the issue and offer possible solutions, act as a liaison for employees with insurance carriers. Also, prepare and reconcile monthly billings for benefit vendors.
- Maintain benefit files and coordinate various email/mailing compliance projects.
- Coordinate flu shot, wellness fair and wellness challenge communications throughout the year.
- Participate in open enrollment activities including planning, preparing materials, system testing, training, and file audits.
- Answer questions about COBRA; manually update and edit 1095-C form for COBRA participants quarterly and annually for employees.
- Perform administrative functions for the 401k Plan as follows:
- monitor rehires and calculate 401(k) match eligibility
- download and audit 401(k) reports, including delinquent loan payments and lost participants from vendor
- qualify hardship withdrawals and audit weekly changes reports from vendor
- Assist throughout the HR department as needed and complete other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding nearly 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
The position of Benefits & HRIS Administrator is responsible for responding to employee inquiries, administering benefits and employment information on various HR systems (ADP and vendors) and participating in open enrollment activities. This position is the "go-to" person to answer employee's questions about all benefit offerings and is responsible for auditing employee and benefit data in ADP in an accurate and timely manner according to established guidelines. This position supports the efforts of the Benefits Manager, the HRIS Manager and the HR team as needed.
This position is located on-site at the Hubbard Broadcasting Corporate Office that is centrally located on the border of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Our Corporate Office also houses KSTP-TV, KS95, and myTalk Radio employees along with other dynamic media entities. We have an on-site cafeteria, multiple vending options and plenty of free parking.
- Must have a 2-year degree with at least one year of experience working in benefits, human resources, HRIS, payroll or related area; or a combination of education and experience to meet the requirements of the position.
- Prior experience working on a complex HRIS system preferred; ADP highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information in a professional manner
- Strong sense of curiosity and analytical skills to understand cause and effect of data entry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with employees at all levels within the organization as well as with outside vendors is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite along with Office365 a plus
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication or adverse history information alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
Compensation and Benefits
When extending an offer, the company considers a variety of factors such as (but not limited to) the candidate's work experience, education/training & key skills as well as internal peer equity and other market and business considerations.
For information regarding our benefits, please copy the link below and paste in your browser:
For more details and to apply, click here.