Ampers is seeking a Project Coordinator.
Become a part of the nation’s largest state association of community radio stations. The Association of Minnesota Public Educational Radio Stations (Ampers) is seeking a highly organized, self?motivated, thorough, versatile, proactive individual to help ensure Ampers and its member stations’ grants and other projects are being completed on?time as well as within grant budget and guidelines.
Duties will include
- Create and execute a grant monitoring infrastructure
- Assist stations with the capacity building and resources needed to execute programs funded by grants
- Help to gather and ensure the accuracy of information needed for reports as well as help to write required reports including the annual Legislative Report
- Coordinate administrative duties, maintain project documentation, and financial tracking
- Ensure Ampers and its member stations’ projects are being completed on?time and within the budget
- Ensure projects are abiding by all grant guidelines and restrictions
- Monitor project progress and handle any problems that arise
- Utilize and/or create tools needed to monitor hours, progress, and expenditures
- Enter all underwriting orders into member stations’ traffic systems
- Track and ensure all underwriting campaigns are airing correctly on the stations
- Ensure all station underwriting is airing correctly
- Generate and audit station underwriting invoices to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Serve as the organization’s chief administrator and executive assistant to the CEO
- Provide Ampers CEO with weekly updates
- Additional duties as assigned by Ampers Program Director and CEO
- Experience managing, organizing, and overseeing projects
- Strong organizational, communication, administrative, computer, and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Positive team player attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to help the organization grow
Additional qualifications preferred but not required
- Four-year college degree
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience working in radio or television
- Experience working with Marketron or other similar broadcast traffic software
- Experience working with diverse communities
- Candidate will report to the President/Chief Executive Officer
Conditions of employment
- Ampers strongly encourages women, people of color, Native Americans, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign?born residents, and Veterans to apply. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, veteran status, medical condition, national origin or ancestry, or any protected category prohibited by state and federal laws.
- The individual hired must conduct this work in Minnesota and will be working from a home office.
- Salary will be $45,000 to $60,000 commensurate with candidate’s experience
- Very strong benefits package which includes medical, dental, vacation, and employer matched retirement account
- Employer pays 100% of the employee’s medical and dental premiums as a pre?tax benefit
- Family?friendly, flexible schedule, positive mission?driven work environment
- The position is open for all applications beginning September 28, 2023. Applications are being accepted through October 13, 2023, or until the positions is filled. All interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, to email@example.com.
- Please enter Project Coordinator and your full name as the subject of the email. Only applications submitted via e?mail will be accepted. No calls please.
- Failure to provide all requested information in the manner requested may lead to your being disqualified from consideration for the position.
For more details and to apply, click here.