WCCO-AM in Minneapolis/St. Paul is seeking a part-time producer.
- Produce programs that meet WCCO programming standards.
- Contribute to a positive, diverse, creative, productive culture.
- Evaluate content/quality/sound and act decisively w/sound judgment.
- Handling live phone calls and arranging guest interviews.
- Playing commercials and IDs according to the program and commercial logs.
- Manages own workload with priorities based on show content and production.
- Work in compliance with company and FCC policies and procedures.
- Work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- One to three years as producer or on-air contributor.
- Passion for current events, news, pop culture and what’s happening around town.
- Comfortable running (and learning) multiple different board operating styles.
- Experience with radio clocks, logs and scheduling.
- Working knowledge of computer audio software, Adobe Audition, and Wide Orbit preferred.
- Demonstrated ability for using social media including, but not limited to, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Willingness to learn new tools and how they can help content, distribution or sales.
- Willing to work in the office or on location.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
For more details and to apply, click here.
WCCO-AM is an equal opportunity employer.