Hubbard Broadcasting is seeking a Payroll Administrator.
Hubbard Broadcasting Inc., is the parent company of several media companies including Hubbard Television, Hubbard Radio, REELZ, F&F Productions and 2060 Digital. Based in St. Paul, MN, this family-run business has been in operations for nearly 100 years.
- 4 years of payroll experience, preferably in a multi-company, multi-state payroll environment.
- 4 year accounting degree is preferred but not required.
- ADP Vantage and NetSuite knowledge is helpful.
- Experience with state tax and garnishment laws.
- Strong analytical and PC skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to safeguard confidential information.
- CPP preferred but not required.
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background and consumer financial history background check. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
Compensation and Benefits
When extending an offer, the company considers a variety of factors such as (but not limited to) the candidate's work experience, education/training & key skills as well as internal peer equity and other market and business considerations.
For information regarding our benefits, please copy the link below and paste in your browser:
The position of Payroll Administrator is responsible for processing payroll efficiently and accurately.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for assigned HBI and Hubbard Radio companies with efficiency and accuracy meeting the payroll deadlines.
- Following the Payroll/Human Resources best practice, input, process, and review all payroll maintenance for assigned companies using ADP Vantage. Payroll maintenance will consist of new hires, terminations, merit increases, retroactive merit increases, sales commissions, talent payments, bonus payments, benefits adjustments, direct deposit changes, and W4 changes.
- Complete bi-weekly payroll reconciliation and prepare journal entries for posting.
- Review and upload employee reimbursements into ADP Vantage.
- Review and reconcile all federal, state, and local tax payments with ADP quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Process and distribute standard and ad hoc payroll reports as requested.
- Research and problem solving of payroll transactions.
- Payroll audits as assigned.
- Assist with external audits as assigned (401K audit, financial audit, UI audits, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding nearly 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
For more details and to apply, click here.