KDOM Radio - Windom, MN has an immediate opening for a part time or full time on-air talent. The ideal candidate is an on-air talent with a least one year of experience who is capable of wearing many hats on the programming team, is able to assist with the promotions department, and has a passion for radio. The right person understands that the interaction between the talent, clients, and audience at live remotes, appearances, station events, and on-air are a vital part of the station's ratings and success. Responsibilities of this position include:
- KDOM AM Morning Show plus voice tracking
- Engage with listeners via phone calls, contests, and social media
- Broadcast live from remote locations and events
- Introduces programs and music
- Reads commercial copy and public service announcements
- Operate control console
- Maintain traffic logs and transmitter readings
- Work with Promotions and Sales departments on creative content
- Assists in special promotions and programming activities
Requirements of this position include the following:
- A minimum of one year on-air experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more details and to apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KDOM Radio and Next Step Broadcasting Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.