KARE 11 is seeking a talented, motivated, and experienced motion graphics artist to join its marketing team.
- Design animated and still graphics across multiple platforms and mediums—TV, streaming apps, web, apps, social media, outdoor advertising, and more
- Lead producer who will create brand elements and logos for news, specials, and documentaries
- Collaborate effectively with marketing, commercial producers, and newsroom staff
- Position reports to marketing director with a dotted line to creative director
- Knowledge of color theory, composition, typography, and animation
- Highly organized with a sharp eye for every detail and pixel
- Manage, prioritize, and track multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and under deadline pressure
- Independently identify, assess, and solve problems or improve processes
- Lighting and videography skills a plus
- 3D, print design skills, and photo editing/re-touching a plus
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working in a broadcast or creative/agency environment
- Degree in fine arts or design or equivalent experience
- Portfolio that shows demonstrated skills with motion/graphic design, and video editing.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Must be willing to work full time in Minneapolis, MN. This is not a remote position; however hybrid work is possible.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours when needed, including nights, weekends, or holidays
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Medium work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.
For more details and to apply, click here.
TEGNA is an equal opportunity employer.