KTTC Television has an exciting opening for a Weekday Morning Director/Master Control Operator. The successful candidate will work with KTTC’s excellent production team to put on newscasts in a state-of-the-art control room and will also be responsible for operating in our master control working on bringing in syndicated content and commercial spots for air. The chosen candidate will have strong communication skills, attention to detail, and an operating knowledge of computers. Previous control room experience is preferred, but not required. KTTC provides a team-based environment with an opportunity for professional growth within KTTC or Gray Television to further your career in broadcasting. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Operating Master Control automation and equipment
• Operating Ross Xpression graphics
• Effectively perform operations with Ross Furio robotic camera system, Ross Vision production switcher, prompter, and audio
• Willingness to learn new hardware and software
• Dedication to the care of the equipment
• Work closely with all other departments to meet all daily demands
• Willingness to grow by taking direction and excel as a team member
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with all members of the team
• Adapt to breaking news and developing stories
• Assist in maintaining a clean studio and production area
• Variable work schedule dependent upon station needs
• Option for four-day work week flex schedule
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to lead and make split second decisions based upon knowledge of directives
• Ability to multi-task and excel under intense deadlines pressure in a rapidly changing environment
• High level of communication skills both written and verbal along with excellent judgment
• Perform other duties as assigned
For more details and to apply, click here.
KTTC-TV is an equal opportunity employer.