Midwest Communications, Inc. is seeking a Tier 1 Digital Support Specialist for all markets that will work directly with listeners, station staff, content creators, and digital team members in support of our digital system offerings.
The Digital Support Specialist Duties & Responsibilities include:
1. Communicate with our third-party vendors of our digital services.
2. Maintain and implement best practices for our media library assets to ensure third-party image copyrights are not infringed upon.
3. Send images to fellow company employees upon request from our media resources.
4. Help in the creation of new location requests for our cancellation system, and instruct the requesting users how to post to it.
5. Offer user support for smart speakers, digital audio streams, podcasts, apps, user management, forms, digital stream performance calculation, and test messaging service for various departments in the Company.
6. Retrieve and explain analytics of varying digital platforms to station managers.
7. Research digital trends, regulations, need-to-know information
8. Supervisory responsibilities: This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities at this time but will coordinate with various roles within Midwest Communications.
9. Will be required to assist other employees and may be asked to help train once proficient.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Media, Fine Arts or Advertising preferred, or 2 years of experience in related field
2. Desire to learn a wide range of Digital Broadcasting and Marketing products
3. Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to present to individuals and groups, explain complex or technical information to non-technical people in simple terms and persuasively sell ideas.
4. Relationship/customer-first mindset
5. Ability to lead and work with others respectfully and enthusiastically
6. Organizational and time management skills
7. Critical thinker with data-driven, analytical aptitude
8. Familiar with fundamental principles of logic to help problem solve technical issues
9. Experience with ticket-based support service.
Midwest Communications is a multimedia advertising agency working with clients to develop and implement results-driven campaigns designed to help clients meet business goals.
We offer a competitive salary, training specific to the position and a full benefits package. A valid driver's license and a good driving record are required for this position.
If you're ready to join a Digital Broadcasting and Marketing company with locally programmed radio stations and websites, email Digital Systems Support Manager, Brandon Wickwire, at email@example.com.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.