Hubbard Digital in the Twin Cities is seeking a Digital Sales Manager.
Hubbard Digital is a technology-driven digital marketing provider focusing on building and managing campaigns that address our client's needs. We specialize in Display, PPC, Social Media, Web design, Video, and house a team of some the brightest minds in the business. Hubbard Digital is a Google Premier Partner and we hold over 90 Google certifications. We pride ourselves in delivering consistent, quantifiable results. If you're passionate about creating lasting client relationships and delivering results-driven content, Hubbard Digital may be perfect place to grow your career.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Media Sales and Sales Leadership experience, digital media sales preferred with demonstrated success in leadership and goal attainment
- Ability to coach the sales team individually and lead group training
- Skilled communicator to present internally to sales team and to clients one on one or in a group setting
- Proven experience in B2B digital sales, with a track record of driving revenue growth and achieving sales targets.
- Knowledge of digital products and digital marketing with a keen understanding of and experience with building holistic digital strategies that create measurable business results for clients
- Understanding of marketing and strategy for a customized solutions-based sales approach
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital strategies that drive growth and create value for clients, particularly SMBs.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key customers, decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of market dynamics and competitive landscape in the relevant SMB industries.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Valid driver's license and insurability.
- Ability to manage expense budgets and run a profitable department
- Good interpersonal skills for digital staff and associate departments
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Ability to work remotely as needed.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Ability to travel.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the Company.
- Ability to function successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
The Digital Sales Manager leads the Digital department in revenue generation, attainment of goals, sales team coaching and development, and oversees the Digital team members. The Digital Sales Manager is a member of the Hubbard Twin Cities sales management team and participates in the market’s sales strategy, budget planning, training, AE coaching and has a high level of client interaction.
This manager is focused on business and customer success.
- Oversees the Twin Cities Digital department which includes Hubbard Interactive/2060 Digital and Station Digital
- Responsible for Revenue generation to achieve established monthly and annual digital budgets
- Leads the Digital department staff on a daily basis, setting team roles, goals, and managing work flow process. Hosts daily team meetings on active campaigns, and oversight of campaign pacing and results
- Works with all Account Executives on 1:1 coaching, sales development, revenue goals, sales targets, client interaction and campaign strategy
- Ongoing and regular engagement with Hubbard’s 2060 Digital office in Cincinnati
- Presents all new 2060 Digital products and development to Twin Cities management and sales team
- Participates in 2060 Digital Sales Managers monthly calls
- Participates in Twin Cities sales management team meetings, planning, and all market activities
- Engaged and active with 2060 Digital sales activity including identifying target accounts, business categories, new business development, sales calls, client presentations, and translating project performance into client success stories.
- Responsible for managing department expenses and campaign budgets to achieve profitability goals
Compensation and Benefits
When extending an offer, the company considers a variety of factors such as (but not limited to) the candidate's work experience, education/training & key skills as well as internal peer equity and other market and business considerations.
For information regarding our benefits, please copy the link below and paste in your browser:
We are an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding over 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
For more details and to apply, click here.