Sinclair Broadcast Group’s WUCW-TV in Minneapolis has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Creative Services Manager. Candidates must be proficient in shooting, editing and have a strong background of leading a team of established creatives. Demonstrable experience in creative collaboration with the internal team and on client sales calls is required. The Creative Services Manager is responsible for effective workflow, productivity, technical quality and creative output for all creative content. This position is both creative and strategic and works closely with station management and sales to develop major market creative content that produces results for our clients.
- Oversees the development of creative concepts for all on-air creative and off-air promotional content for all platforms
- Works directly with clients to write captivating copy to target their audience and meet the expectation of their results
- Demonstrates excellent creative concept skills
- Properly coordinate and produce all aspects of Commercial Production in conjunction with producers, including working with sales, clients, and agencies
- Lead the department to improve engagement across multiple social media platforms with compelling content
- Manage the creative direction of all on-air creative and off-air branded materials
- Provide overall creative leadership of on-air promotion and branding with the goals of maintaining and improving local ratings, revenue, and brand awareness consistent with WUCW’s historical performance
- Lead the Creative Services team and maintain an effective workflow and effective timelines for projects
- Supervise production of all on-air/video materials
- Manage all aspects of utilizing CW on-air talent as well as freelance on-air talent to maximize creativity and station revenue
- Experienced television professional with a preferred minimum of 5 years creative experience in broadcast and/or cable on-air production
- Comprehensive understanding of production and/or postproduction operations
- Must be able to own projects from start to finish; create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit
- Experienced script writing/review and the workflow process
- Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge of modern multi-media equipment, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form Commercial content
- Must be a team player and collaborator with different stakeholders
- Possess strong leadership, motivational and communication skills with internal staff and in client facing meetings
- A Proactive vs. Reactive mentality
- Balance multiple projects and meet tight deadlines with limited supervision
- Creative thinker with the ability to understand the needs of the business
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About The Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
For more details and to apply, click here.