Audacy in Minneapolis is seeking a Client Success Strategist.
Audacy is looking for a Client Success Strategist to work in tandem with Account Executives to strategically develop new business and subsequently oversee execution in post-sale. The Client Success Strategist is ultimately responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met, as well as acting as the client advocate within the campaign execution and business operations teams. From building the media plan through campaign delivery and wrap, this role will be the main client point of contact for executing advertising campaigns, including radio and digital media as well as live event integrations.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional client-facing skills, have a thorough understanding of marketing and integrated media channels, and be able to lead large-scale campaigns from start to finish while acting as a representative of Audacy. You will have a knack for communicating efficiently and effectively under pressure to our clients and internal teams, while ensuring the expectations of both are met.
What You'll Do:
- Create media plans/presentations and help shepherd deals from pre-sale to close
- Lead conversations with internal creative and execution teams to client expectations and deadlines are met.
- Provide best-in-class “white glove” client service to advertisers through great communication and properly setting expectations
- Be the expert on all aspects of a campaign serving as the main point of contact for clients, sales and internal execution teams
- Oversee production and delivery from all teams to ensure all elements of a campaign are running smoothly
- Digest and articulately relay feedback and expectations to client and internal teams.
- Proactively troubleshoot internal and external campaign concerns and work directly with Regional Director of Strategy to seek out solutions that cater to both the client expectations as well as Audacy’s best practices.
- Confidently forecast the launch of a campaign and communicate any risk to revenue to internal teams
- Partner closely with Project Manager on internal operations to gain internal approvals and develop timelines
- Partner closely with Project Managers & internal operation teams to monitor media implementation, pacing, and performance to ensure we deliver the campaign in-full
- Present campaign performance reports including delivery, optimizations, insights, and program recommendations including mid-campaign and wrap reports
More About You:
- Minimum 2 years working with a media company, digital agency, or integrated media sales position in a client-facing role
- Basic understanding of digital advertising strategy and measurement is preferred.
- Strategic thinker and solution-oriented with proactive attitude
- Public speaking skills and ability to lead a room
- A background working with and leading communication with internal teams
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with the ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more details and to apply, click here.