At KARE 11, a TEGNA Media Company, our team embodies an urgent, passionate, and unparalleled commitment to spearhead and transform information delivery across all platforms. Join our innovative and dynamic sales team, where an exciting opportunity awaits for an Integrated Account Manager to showcase their expertise by building collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and a diverse portfolio of clients, contributing to our continuous growth and success.
Once ad solutions are sold, the Integrated Account Manager (IAM) becomes the key point of contact for the clients. The IAM will coordinate the full efforts of all the internal team members involved in the fulfillment & execution process to help the clients achieve the desired business results and to receive a strong ROI.
- The IAM manages accounts after activation; understands clients' needs and proposes new business opportunities.
- Grows the account by introducing new solution sets, introducing strategy and planning, and ensures everything is working properly.
- Be the lead point of contact on assigned sales accounts.
- Communicates directly with local sales team, clients, answers questions, and meets any requests/needs.
- Maintains strong and positive relationships with the local sales team, clients, and the internal team members; keeps everyone informed on project status; manages client expectations.
- Confirms TV and digital orders are input correctly and aligned with the insertion order.
- Handles displaced TV or Digital advertisements.
- Takes the lead on all fulfillment (TV, Digital).
- Coordinates all internal efforts with those involved in fulfillment.
- Be the Client interface with TEGNA internal teams, such as Creative Services.
- Planning and Organization: Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills to effectively manage accounts, ensuring smooth execution and meeting client needs.
- Collaboration: Foster a collaborative environment by building positive relationships with internal teams, local and national sales teams, and clients.
- Flexibility: Adapt to changing situations and client requirements, showing flexibility in implementing strategies and solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred).
- 3+ years of related experience in integrated account management or client services, preferably within the advertising industry.
- Proficient with Wide-Orbit Traffic and Wide Orbit Media Sales (preferred).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Commitment to a high quality of work and excellent client services.
- Experience working with political advertisers a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
For more details and to apply, click here.