About Lakeland Broadcasting Lakeland Broadcasting Company has always been committed to serving our community. We strive to create and deliver programming that attracts the dominant share of the local audience, provides marketing services, connects people, and serves our community. All while operating on a base of our core values: Integrity, Customer Focus, Excellence, Community, and Respect. We currently have seven brands and help hundreds of local and national brands with unmatched marketing solutions. Our brands include; 102.5 Q102, 100.1 Big Country, 106.5 The Train, News Talk 1340 and 96.3 FM KWLM, Big Deals Willmar online store, Lakeland Digital Group, and The Home and Outdoor Living Expo.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to join our radio & digital marketing sales team. This individual will sell our multi-media marketing solutions, including radio, digital & events sales, to local businesses.
We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options both radio and digital solutions. In short, we help our customers grow their business. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead development. To help you along the way, we provide best-in-class prospecting tools for our Media Strategists.
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses.
- Reach decision makers, set meetings, analyze client needs, and create and deliver compelling & strategic advertising presentations that address client objectives.
- Accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, results-oriented, resilient, creative, problem-solver.
- Track record of exceeding sales goals in radio and/or digital media.
- Proficiency in prospecting, client needs discovery, marketing plan creation, presenting, and closing.
- Radio, Broadcast, or Digital Media background/interest preferred.
- Strong understanding of the local market, marketing concepts, and overall local media landscape.
- Ability to plan, communicate with, and maintain/develop customer relationships.
- The discipline and creativity to work with diverse prospects and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively overcome client objections and articulate the value of recommended solutions.
- Competitive pay structure based on experience
- Competitive health plan
- Matching 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Pay: Based on experience
- Marketing and sales experience preferred
- A can-do attitude with a passion for personal and professional growth
- Dependable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required
- Ability to work with multiple software applications
Work Location: Hybrid
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to:
Lakeland Broadcasting Company
P.O. Box 838
Willmar, MN 56201
or send via email to HR at email@example.com. Lakeland Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Close date Wednesday, June 7, 2023